UP DSP murder: CM to meet families of 2 others killed in Kunda
Meanwhile, Additional DGP of the area, Arun Kumar, has ruled out arrest of former minister Raja Bhaiya.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav will be meeting the family members of two people killed in Kunda on Sunday. The Gram Pradhan and his brother were killed along with Deputy SP Zia Ul Haque. Meanwhile, Additional DGP of the area, Arun Kumar, has ruled out arrest of former minister Raja Bhaiya.
So far the police have failed to record the statement of key eyewitnesses. A constable, who was accompanying the Deputy SP, has not been questioned so far.
The family members of the killed Gram Pradhan Nanhe Yadav and his brother have been sitting on dharna since Tuesday demanding that Akhilesh Yadav must visit them and listen to the grievances. They have alleged that the local police are trying to give a completely new direction to the entire investigation.
In fact their house has been raided and they alleged that the family is being wrongly targetted and the brother of the killed gram pradhan was being wrongfully framed.
- OnePlus Diwali Dash Sale Live: Win OnePlus 3 at Re 1
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Killed 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps