UP minister accused of illegally occupying land
The Allahabad High Court has issued a notice to the minister and the state government.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Minister for Geology and Mining Gayatri Prasad Prajapati has been accused of illegally occupying gram sabha land in Lucknow.
The Allahabad High Court has taken a serious view on the matter and issued a notice to the minister and the state government.
Gayatri Prasad Prajapati is facing allegations of grabbing the land and cutting out plots on it. The administration, too, has been accused of helplessly watching the illegal occupation and doing nothing.
The High Court took a serious view when the matter was brought before it.
The District Magistrate has been directed by the court to evict those who have illegally occupied the gram sabha land.
On the other hand Gayatri Prasad Prajapati is claiming that he is innocent.
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- Trump Calls Clinton 'Nasty Woman'; Voters Rally Behind her
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast