UP minister accused of illegally occupying land
The Allahabad High Court has issued a notice to the minister and the state government.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Minister for Geology and Mining Gayatri Prasad Prajapati has been accused of illegally occupying gram sabha land in Lucknow.
The Allahabad High Court has taken a serious view on the matter and issued a notice to the minister and the state government.
Gayatri Prasad Prajapati is facing allegations of grabbing the land and cutting out plots on it. The administration, too, has been accused of helplessly watching the illegal occupation and doing nothing.
The High Court took a serious view when the matter was brought before it.
The District Magistrate has been directed by the court to evict those who have illegally occupied the gram sabha land.
On the other hand Gayatri Prasad Prajapati is claiming that he is innocent.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw