DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP polls: Bundelkhand Congress to contest 41 seats
Consultations for finalising the candidates have been held with Team Anna members Arvind Kejriwal and Kumar Vishwas.
Lucknow: The Bundelkhand Congress will contest 41 seats in the upcoming Uttar Pradesh Assembly election and will field candidates in consultations with the Team Anna.
"The Bundelkhand Congress will contest 41 seats in the state. Consultations for finalising the candidates have been held with Team Anna members Arvind Kejriwal and Kumar Vishwas. The list will be made public on January seven," Bundelkhand Congress president Raja Bundela said.
The party, which has been working for a Bundelkhand state, would contest 15 of the 19 seats in the Bundelkhand region, he said. It had left the remaining four seats (Fatehpur, Banda, Hamirpur and Naraini ) for its allies, the Peace Party and the Apna Dal, Bundela said.
He said in case Anna Hazare decided to campaign against the Congress in Uttar Pradesh, he would begin it from Bundelkhand.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet