UP Polls: Cong MP Azharuddin issued notice
Azharuddin allegedly distributed shawls at an election meeting in Shamshabad on February 11.
Farukhabad: A notice has been issued to Congress MP and former cricketer Azharuddin for allegedly violating the model code of conduct by distributing shawls in an election meeting in Farukhabad, officials said on Monday.
The notice was issued by a Kayamganj election officer to Azharuddin, who allegedly distributed shawls at an election meeting in Shamshabad on February 11, they said.
The notice has been sent by Mahendra Kumar Mishra, Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM), who also an Election officer.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks