UP polls: Janwadi Party forms alliance with BJP
Janwadi Party, formed in 2004, will contest on nearly a dozen seats and support BJP on the remaining seats.
Ballia: Janwadi Party has forged an alliance with BJP for the upcoming Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls. The party has entered into an alliance with the BJP and a formal announcement in this regard will be made in Lucknow on Sunday, JP President Sanjay Chauhan said in Ballia on Saturday.
Janwadi Party, formed in 2004 in Mau district, will contest on nearly a dozen seats and it would support BJP on the remaining seats, he said.
The elections to 403-member UP Assembly will be held on February next year in seven phases.
The run-up to the UP polls has been heating up with Mayawati cracking the whip on 21 of her Cabinet ministers, with 4 receiving the sacking on Friday.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob
- NASA Denies Changing 2000-Year-Old Zodiac Signs
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999