DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP polls: Janwadi Party forms alliance with BJP
Janwadi Party, formed in 2004, will contest on nearly a dozen seats and support BJP on the remaining seats.
Ballia: Janwadi Party has forged an alliance with BJP for the upcoming Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls. The party has entered into an alliance with the BJP and a formal announcement in this regard will be made in Lucknow on Sunday, JP President Sanjay Chauhan said in Ballia on Saturday.
Janwadi Party, formed in 2004 in Mau district, will contest on nearly a dozen seats and it would support BJP on the remaining seats, he said.
The elections to 403-member UP Assembly will be held on February next year in seven phases.
The run-up to the UP polls has been heating up with Mayawati cracking the whip on 21 of her Cabinet ministers, with 4 receiving the sacking on Friday.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia