Up to Rajinikanth Whether He Wants to Enter Politics: DMK
DMK on Monday said it is up to Tamil superstar Rajinikanth whether he wants to enter politics or not.
File photo of superstar Rajinikanth. (Photo: Reuters)
Chennai: DMK on Monday said it is up to Tamil superstar Rajinikanth whether he wants to enter politics or not.
Speaking to reporters, Stalin, who is the Leader of Opposition in Tamil Nadu Assembly, said he does not want to express "any personalised view" on the matter.
Rajinikanth, who had supported the DMK-led alliance in 1996, termed it an "accident" today without naming the party.
"My life is in the hands of God. I'm not sure what he has in store for me. But I'll always perform the duty that he bestows on me. So, don't feel disappointed if I don't enter politics," he said.
Recommended For You
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan Is Lost In His Character as He Sells Papad on the Streets of Jaipur
- Gaurav Chopra Ties The Knot With Hitisha Cheranda In A Private Wedding Ceremony
- Champions League: Mueller Shines as Bayern Thrash 10-man Besiktas
- Queen Elizabeth Makes Surprise Appearance At London Fashion Week
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4 Review: A Complete LED Smart TV For Rs 39,999 in 2018