Up to Rajinikanth Whether He Wants to Enter Politics: DMK
DMK on Monday said it is up to Tamil superstar Rajinikanth whether he wants to enter politics or not.
File photo of superstar Rajinikanth. (Photo: Reuters)
Chennai: DMK on Monday said it is up to Tamil superstar Rajinikanth whether he wants to enter politics or not.
Speaking to reporters, Stalin, who is the Leader of Opposition in Tamil Nadu Assembly, said he does not want to express "any personalised view" on the matter.
Rajinikanth, who had supported the DMK-led alliance in 1996, termed it an "accident" today without naming the party.
"My life is in the hands of God. I'm not sure what he has in store for me. But I'll always perform the duty that he bestows on me. So, don't feel disappointed if I don't enter politics," he said.
Recommended For You
- Zaheer Khan-Sagarika Ghatge: All You Need To Know About The Newlywed's Wedding Reception Invitation Card
- India vs Sri Lanka: Lakmal Ready to Trouble Hosts Again In Nagpur
- Delhi Air Pollution – How Tesla Semi EV Truck Makes a Perfect Sense?
- Firangi New Song: Gulbadan Is Perhaps The Most Awkward Mujra Song Ever
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank