Up to Rajinikanth Whether He Wants to Enter Politics: DMK
DMK on Monday said it is up to Tamil superstar Rajinikanth whether he wants to enter politics or not.
File photo of superstar Rajinikanth. (Photo: Reuters)
Chennai: DMK on Monday said it is up to Tamil superstar Rajinikanth whether he wants to enter politics or not.
Speaking to reporters, Stalin, who is the Leader of Opposition in Tamil Nadu Assembly, said he does not want to express "any personalised view" on the matter.
Rajinikanth, who had supported the DMK-led alliance in 1996, termed it an "accident" today without naming the party.
"My life is in the hands of God. I'm not sure what he has in store for me. But I'll always perform the duty that he bestows on me. So, don't feel disappointed if I don't enter politics," he said.
Recommended For You
- Fake Video: It Was Not a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 That Exploded
- Ralang Road Director Talks About the Film, Depiction of Minorities And More
- ICW 2017 Day 2: Disha Patani Turns Showstopper For Manav Gangwani
- 2017 Triumph Tiger Explorer Launched in India at Rs 18.75 Lakh
- 'Traditional Yet Contemporary,' Say Falguni & Shane About Their Upcoming Collection