DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UPA has zero tolerance towards terrorism: Manish Tewari
<p><strong>New Delhi:</strong> The United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government has zero tolerance towards terrorism, Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari said Tuesday.</p>
New Delhi: The United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government has zero tolerance towards terrorism, Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari said Tuesday.
"Let there be absolutely no misconception on the question of terror, combating terror, dealing with radicalisation and ensuring that polarisation does not vitiate the atmosphere of this country. The UPA government has zero tolerance," Tewari told reporters in New Delhi.
Tewari said any terrorist act, wherever it may be committed, is something reprehensible and those responsible should be tracked down to the last corner of the earth and brought to justice.
"And in this endeavour, we allow agencies which we have brought up to professional speed over the last ten years to do their work without fear or favour," he said.
Six people were killed and 83 injured in seven bomb blasts in Patna on Sunday. The serial blasts happened in and around the venue of BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi's rally at the Gandhi Maidan.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere