UPA has zero tolerance towards terrorism: Manish Tewari
<p><strong>New Delhi:</strong> The United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government has zero tolerance towards terrorism, Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari said Tuesday.</p>
New Delhi: The United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government has zero tolerance towards terrorism, Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari said Tuesday.
"Let there be absolutely no misconception on the question of terror, combating terror, dealing with radicalisation and ensuring that polarisation does not vitiate the atmosphere of this country. The UPA government has zero tolerance," Tewari told reporters in New Delhi.
Tewari said any terrorist act, wherever it may be committed, is something reprehensible and those responsible should be tracked down to the last corner of the earth and brought to justice.
"And in this endeavour, we allow agencies which we have brought up to professional speed over the last ten years to do their work without fear or favour," he said.
Six people were killed and 83 injured in seven bomb blasts in Patna on Sunday. The serial blasts happened in and around the venue of BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi's rally at the Gandhi Maidan.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- Dear Zindagi First Look: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt Will Drive Your Midweek Blues Away
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Police Targeting DMK Cadres Over Rumours About Jayalalithaa's Health: Stalin
- Cauvery Dispute: DMK Leaders M K Stalin, Kanimozhi Stage Protests, Detained
- India Declares Itself Free from Bird Flu