Rumours about Vajpayee being critically ill are incorrect: BJP
There were reports in a section of the media that 88-year-old Vajpayee is critically ill and has been admitted to hospital.
New Delhi: Amid reports that the health of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had deteriorated, BJP on Wednesday issued a statement saying he was fine and such reports are 'misleading'.
"Vajpayee is fine and all rumours about him being critically ill and hospitalised are untrue," BJP said in a statement.
There were reports in a section of the media that 88-year-old Vajpayee, who is bed-ridden due to age-related ailments, is critically ill condition and has been admitted to hospital.
With Additional Inputs From PTI
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution