DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rumours about Vajpayee being critically ill are incorrect: BJP
There were reports in a section of the media that 88-year-old Vajpayee is critically ill and has been admitted to hospital.
New Delhi: Amid reports that the health of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had deteriorated, BJP on Wednesday issued a statement saying he was fine and such reports are 'misleading'.
"Vajpayee is fine and all rumours about him being critically ill and hospitalised are untrue," BJP said in a statement.
There were reports in a section of the media that 88-year-old Vajpayee, who is bed-ridden due to age-related ailments, is critically ill condition and has been admitted to hospital.
With Additional Inputs From PTI
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%