Complaints against CM from AP Cong unit: Vayalar Ravi
The incident comes close on the heels of the CM receiving flak for rejecting the CBI plea to prosecute state minister Dharamana Rao in the Jagan disproportionate assets case.
Hyderabad: In a major embarrassment to Chief Minster Kiran Kumar Reddy, who had recently claimed that he had the full support from his party, Union Minister Vayalar Ravi has admitted to received complaints against him from party members.
The incident comes close on the heels of Reddy receiving flak for rejecting the Central Bureau of Investigation's (CBI) plea to prosecute state minister Dharamana Rao in the Jagan Mohan Reddy disproportionate assets case, thus exposing fissures in the state Congress unit.
Vayalar Ravi has said that the CM will be asked for an explanation.
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis