DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Complaints against CM from AP Cong unit: Vayalar Ravi
The incident comes close on the heels of the CM receiving flak for rejecting the CBI plea to prosecute state minister Dharamana Rao in the Jagan disproportionate assets case.
Hyderabad: In a major embarrassment to Chief Minster Kiran Kumar Reddy, who had recently claimed that he had the full support from his party, Union Minister Vayalar Ravi has admitted to received complaints against him from party members.
The incident comes close on the heels of Reddy receiving flak for rejecting the Central Bureau of Investigation's (CBI) plea to prosecute state minister Dharamana Rao in the Jagan Mohan Reddy disproportionate assets case, thus exposing fissures in the state Congress unit.
Vayalar Ravi has said that the CM will be asked for an explanation.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong