Very bad, very sad: Mamata on LPG price hike
Following the central government's decision to raise the commission paid to the dealers, LPG price was hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee on Saturday expressed her unhappiness over the central government's decision to hike the price of cooking gas by over Rs 11.
"Do you know, how many times prices have been increased, affecting the interest of the common people during UPA-II? Today again, the central government has hiked LPG prices by 11.42 per cylinder. Very bad, very sad," Banerjee posted on Facebook.
Following the central government's decision to raise the commission paid to the dealers, cooking gas (LPG) price on Saturday was hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder.
In Kolkata the new price is now at Rs 412.42 per cylinder. Since her party's withdrawal of support from the United Progressive Alliance government, Banerjee has never lost any opportunity to criticise the Congress-led UPA and has been vociferous in her attacks against the economic reforms initiated by it.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Thank Pune for Hospitality as They Head to Cuttack
- Reliance Jio Effect: Vodafone Offering 4GB Data for The Price of 1GB and More
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa Gets Married to Boyfriend Vikrant in The House, See Pics
- Somdev Devvarman Tears Into AITA in an Open Letter - Read Here
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment