Very bad, very sad: Mamata on LPG price hike
Following the central government's decision to raise the commission paid to the dealers, LPG price was hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee on Saturday expressed her unhappiness over the central government's decision to hike the price of cooking gas by over Rs 11.
"Do you know, how many times prices have been increased, affecting the interest of the common people during UPA-II? Today again, the central government has hiked LPG prices by 11.42 per cylinder. Very bad, very sad," Banerjee posted on Facebook.
Following the central government's decision to raise the commission paid to the dealers, cooking gas (LPG) price on Saturday was hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder.
In Kolkata the new price is now at Rs 412.42 per cylinder. Since her party's withdrawal of support from the United Progressive Alliance government, Banerjee has never lost any opportunity to criticise the Congress-led UPA and has been vociferous in her attacks against the economic reforms initiated by it.
Recommended For You
- CHAMPIONS!Women's T20 Asia Cup: India beat Pakistan by 17 Runs to Clinch Title
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- It's Showtime!Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer is Here and Baby Groot Owns It
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man
- Snapped!Virat-Anushka Are All Smiles As They Head Back From Yuvraj-Hazel Wedding