VHP asks Centre to contain violence in Assam
The government should provide safety to the people from North-East, VHP vice president Balkrishna Naik said.
Jaipur: VHP on Sunday appealed the government to speed up its efforts to completely contain the Assam violence and draw "a workable plan to move out illegal migrants from the country".
The government should provide safety to the people from North-East and those behind the violence should be identified and arrested, VHP vice president Balkrishna Naik said. "The government should move out all illegal Bangladeshi migrants from the country. Those who are supporting anti-national elements in Assam should also be booked," Balkrishna said.
"The government should accelerate efforts to restore situation in Assam, and provide relief to those who have become homeless due to the violence," he said.
He also demanded that all those involved in the violence in Mumbai, during a protest rally against Assam violence, should be arrested and stern action be initiated against them.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology