With the death of Jyoti Basu, an era in political Bengal has come to an end.
With the death of Jyoti Basu, an era in political Bengal has come to an end. A trained lawyer, the London-educated Basu was a mass leader and had a huge base in rural Bengal. Although his three-decade-old reign had seen the death of commerce and industry in the state, Basu was credited with keeping the Left Front united in the state. Join Sagarika Ghose in a live chat discussing what next for the Left Front now.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology