With the death of Jyoti Basu, an era in political Bengal has come to an end.
With the death of Jyoti Basu, an era in political Bengal has come to an end. A trained lawyer, the London-educated Basu was a mass leader and had a huge base in rural Bengal. Although his three-decade-old reign had seen the death of commerce and industry in the state, Basu was credited with keeping the Left Front united in the state. Join Sagarika Ghose in a live chat discussing what next for the Left Front now.
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Ranbir Kapoor Dodges Question on MNS Ultimatum to Pakistani Artists
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir, Anushka, Aishwarya Caught Up in a Twisted Love Triangle
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World