DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
VS ticket row: CPM leaders shown black flags
Protest against CPM decision to deny assembly seat to V S Achuthanandan continued in Kerala.
Kasargod: As the protest against the decision of the CPI(M) State Secretariat to deny assembly seat to Chief minister V S Achuthanandan continued, black flags were raised in front the residences of CPI(M) leaders in
Kasargod district. Black flags were seen infront of the residences P Karunakaran, MP, K Kunhiraman, MLA and District Secretary K P Satish Chandran, early on Thursday morning.
Protest marches were taken out by the supporters of Achuthanandan at several places in the CPI(M) strongholds of Madikkai, Uduma and Kanhangad, after the Party's Secretariat decision to deny assembly seat, yesterday.
In the last assembly elections 2006, after being denied a ticket initially by the party, Achuthanandan who became the candidate from Malampuzha assembly constituency, following street protests later won with a margin of over 20,000 votes and went on to become the chief minister.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish