DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
TMC, Left MLAs come to blows inside WB Assembly
The shameful incident took place when the Left Front moved an adjournment motion over chit funds in the state.
Kolkata: Ruling Trinamool Congress MLAs were involved in a fistfight with their Left Front counterparts inside the West Bengal Assembly on Tuesday. The shameful incident took place when the Left Front moved an adjournment motion over the state government's alleged failure to curb chit funds in the state.
After West Bengal Assembly Speaker Biman Banerjee rejected the Left Front's plea for an adjournment motion, MLAs from the two sides came to blows, plunging the House into a chaos.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet