TMC, Left MLAs come to blows inside WB Assembly
The shameful incident took place when the Left Front moved an adjournment motion over chit funds in the state.
Kolkata: Ruling Trinamool Congress MLAs were involved in a fistfight with their Left Front counterparts inside the West Bengal Assembly on Tuesday. The shameful incident took place when the Left Front moved an adjournment motion over the state government's alleged failure to curb chit funds in the state.
After West Bengal Assembly Speaker Biman Banerjee rejected the Left Front's plea for an adjournment motion, MLAs from the two sides came to blows, plunging the House into a chaos.
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Donald Trump Says Would Probe Email Investigation of Hillary Clinton
- Clinton Policy on Syria Would Lead to World War Three: Donald Trump
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out