DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB: BJP ruled states developed, says Rajnath
Rajnath said that only BJP could bring a total change in WB and put an end to the 'misrule' of Left Front.
Siliguri: Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh on Friday claimed that the states under BJP rule had witnessed all round development and could be easily identified as developed states.
It was only BJP which could bring a total change in West Bengal and put an end to the 'misrule' of Left Front, Singh said at an election rally here in Darjeeling district while campaigning for party candidate for Siliguri, Arun Prasad Sarkar.
He also criticised the UPA government at the Centre for its alleged involvement in a series of corruption and said if BJP came to power at the Centre it would probe all the corruptions within a year.
Stating that BJP was opposed to the 10 per cent reservation for educationally, socially and economically backward Muslims in government jobs in West Bengal, Singh said the party was against any reservation based on religion.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia