DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB chit fund scam: Mamata holds meet with officials
The meeting came a day ahead of the state government's scheduled filing of an affidavit before the Calcutta High Court.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday held a meeting with her colleagues and senior officials on the issue of Saradha group fiasco.
The meeting came a day ahead of the state government's scheduled filing of an affidavit before the Calcutta High Court on steps taken against the Saradha Group.
The meeting, which continued for over an hour at the state secretariat, was attended by Finance Minister Amit Mitra, Law Minister Chandrima Bhattacharya, Chief Secretary Sanjay Mitra, Home Secretary Basudeb Banerjee, DGP Naparajit Mukherjee and Advocate General Bimal Chatterjee, officials said. There was no press briefing after the meeting.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere