WB chit fund scam: Mamata holds meet with officials
The meeting came a day ahead of the state government's scheduled filing of an affidavit before the Calcutta High Court.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday held a meeting with her colleagues and senior officials on the issue of Saradha group fiasco.
The meeting came a day ahead of the state government's scheduled filing of an affidavit before the Calcutta High Court on steps taken against the Saradha Group.
The meeting, which continued for over an hour at the state secretariat, was attended by Finance Minister Amit Mitra, Law Minister Chandrima Bhattacharya, Chief Secretary Sanjay Mitra, Home Secretary Basudeb Banerjee, DGP Naparajit Mukherjee and Advocate General Bimal Chatterjee, officials said. There was no press briefing after the meeting.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology