WB opinion polls will be proved wrong: CPM
Yechury said whenever we enter a electoral battle we enter to win it. We are fighters. We will win this election.
Kolkata: Heaping scorn on the opinion polls which indicated that the Left Front could lose power in West Bengal, front major CPM on Friday said that the surveys will be proved wrong as the combine would come through with flying colours.
"These opinion polls and exit polls will be proved wrong once again. They have been proved wrong earlier also. In the past also, there have been these opinion polls but they were proved wrong after the actual results came out. But I do respect their tenacity, the way there are doing it every time and every time they are proved wrong," CPM politburo member Sitaram Yechury said in a media meet.
"Whenever we enter a electoral battle we enter to win it. We are fighters. We will win this election," said Yechury.
Recommended For You
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Kaabil to Saawariya: Films That Clashed With SRK Starrers And Failed
- Virat Kohli Picks Out Cheteshwar Pujara for Special Praise
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?