DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB polls: 10 arrested for making fake EVMs
Ten persons were arrested in Bankura and West Midnapore districts on Saturday for making fake EVM.
Midnapore/Bankura: Ten persons were arrested in Bankura and West Midnapore districts on Saturday for making fake Electronic Voting Machines (EVM).
While six persons were arrested from Raghunathpur area of Bankura district, four were arrested from Pingla and Chandrakona town of West Midnapore district for making fake EVMs, officials said.
Meanwhile, election observers along with a huge police force have rushed to Keshpur area after Trinamool Congress activists alleged that CPM supporters have jammed the booths in the area and were preventing genuine voters to cast their votes.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO