WB polls: 10 arrested for making fake EVMs
Ten persons were arrested in Bankura and West Midnapore districts on Saturday for making fake EVM.
Midnapore/Bankura: Ten persons were arrested in Bankura and West Midnapore districts on Saturday for making fake Electronic Voting Machines (EVM).
While six persons were arrested from Raghunathpur area of Bankura district, four were arrested from Pingla and Chandrakona town of West Midnapore district for making fake EVMs, officials said.
Meanwhile, election observers along with a huge police force have rushed to Keshpur area after Trinamool Congress activists alleged that CPM supporters have jammed the booths in the area and were preventing genuine voters to cast their votes.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right