DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB polls: EC asks KMC not to appoint doctors
KMC authorities had written for permission to the EC for appointment of six doctors.
Kolkata: The Election Commission has asked authorities of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation to stop recruitment of doctors as it violates the model code of conduct.
KMC authorities had written for permission to the Election Commission for appointment of six doctors in different wards of the city, officials in the municipality said.
Member, Mayor-in-Council (Health) Atin Ghosh said it would be difficult to provide service to the people in view of the EC order and threatens to ask patients queuing up before KMC health clinics to do so before the EC office in the city for treatment.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player