WB polls: FICCI Secy-general files nomination
FICCI Secretary-general Amit Mitra filed his nomination as TMC candidate from high profile Kharda assembly seat.
Kolkata: FICCI Secretary-general Amit Mitra filed his nomination papers as Trinamool Congress candidate from high profile Kharda assembly seat in West Bengal on Wednesday and declared his moveable assets at Rs 2, 84, 91,490.
In his affidavits filed during submission of the nomination paper Mitra said his spouse has moveable assets worth Rs 40, 31,504.
Mitra's immoveable assets are valued at Rs 1, 20, 39,487 as per the affidavit.
Mitra, who earned his Phd in Economics from Duke University (US) in 1978, is pitted against state Finance Minister and veteran CPM leader Asim Dasgupta in the seat in adjoining North 24 Parganas district.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India