West Bengal: Congress worker hacked to death by unidentified men
Police said that Subhas Sarkar was in an inebriated condition when the incident took place.
Behrampore: Two days before panchayat polls in the district, a Congress worker was allegedly hacked to death today by unidentified men behind an illegal liquor shop at Jiaganj in Murshidabad district, police said.
Subhas Sarkar (32) was hacked to death by the miscreants at Bidhan Colony this noon when he was returning from field after collecting fodder.
Police said that Sarkar was in an inebriated condition when the incident took place.
Further probes are on, they added.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance