DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
West Bengal: Congress worker hacked to death by unidentified men
Police said that Subhas Sarkar was in an inebriated condition when the incident took place.
Behrampore: Two days before panchayat polls in the district, a Congress worker was allegedly hacked to death today by unidentified men behind an illegal liquor shop at Jiaganj in Murshidabad district, police said.
Subhas Sarkar (32) was hacked to death by the miscreants at Bidhan Colony this noon when he was returning from field after collecting fodder.
Police said that Sarkar was in an inebriated condition when the incident took place.
Further probes are on, they added.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO
- Manchester Arena Attack: Beckham, Rooney, Hamilton Show Solidarity