DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rail Budget 2013: What Pawan Kumar Bansal needs to do
CNN-IBN spoke to passengers who want better hygiene and safety measures in this Rail Budget.
New Delhi: Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal came under attack from the Opposition in January after he increased rail fares. In the Rail Budget 2013 to be presented on Tuesday, another rail fare hike is expected. CNN-IBN spoke to passengers who want better hygiene and safety measures. What does the Rail Minister need to do to revive the Indian Railways?
- Corporatise the railways
- Restructure along businesses not functions
- Have profit and cost centres
- Revamp the Railway Board
- Outsource functions like catering, station maintenance and housekeeping
- Install modern European standard signaling systems
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?