Will not go back on Narendra Modi decision: BJP
'Whatever decision has been taken, we will not go back at any cost, whether the NDA alliance breaks once or 10 times,' BJP said.
Kanpur: Soon after the JD(U) snapped ties with the NDA, the BJP on Sunday said it will not go back on the decision to make Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi its election campaign chief.
"The BJP takes its internal decisions itself. When the issue is about NDA (National Democratic Alliance), we discuss it with NDA," Bharatiya Janata Party vice president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said.
"Whatever decision has been taken on Narendra Modi, we will not go back at any cost, whether the NDA alliance breaks once or 10 times," he said.
BJP leader Sushma Swaraj meanwhile tweeted: "The break-up of NDA is sad and unfortunate."
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology