DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Will not go back on Narendra Modi decision: BJP
'Whatever decision has been taken, we will not go back at any cost, whether the NDA alliance breaks once or 10 times,' BJP said.
Kanpur: Soon after the JD(U) snapped ties with the NDA, the BJP on Sunday said it will not go back on the decision to make Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi its election campaign chief.
"The BJP takes its internal decisions itself. When the issue is about NDA (National Democratic Alliance), we discuss it with NDA," Bharatiya Janata Party vice president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said.
"Whatever decision has been taken on Narendra Modi, we will not go back at any cost, whether the NDA alliance breaks once or 10 times," he said.
BJP leader Sushma Swaraj meanwhile tweeted: "The break-up of NDA is sad and unfortunate."
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli