Will Not Tolerate Exploitation of Farmers, Says Yogi Adityanath
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has said that exploitation of farmers will not be tolerated, and officials, who ignore their interests, will not be spared.
File photo of UP CM Yogi Adityanath (Getty Images)
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has said that exploitation of farmers will not be tolerated, and officials, who ignore their interests, will not be spared.
The chief minister, who was in Banda on Saturday, while reviewing the wheat purchase, directed the officials to ensure that the farmers' produce is sold at the support price.
He was also of the view that the list of farmers be made available to public representatives so that their exact status and condition could be ascertained.
The chief minister also mentioned that an expressway will be constructed in Bundelkhand which will integrate the entire region with the growth path.
He also gave instructions to officials concerned to initiate an awareness campaign to make the region open defecation free by December 31.
The chief minister also said the state government will act tough on all the criminal elements in the state, and initiate stringent action against those involved in illegal mining.
Recommended For You
- Pakistan Cricket's Structure Needs Improvement, Talent is There: Shoaib Akhtar
- TVS Ntorq 125 First Ride Review - India's First Performance Scooter
- Kedarnath Stalled: Sara Ali Khan Will Now Make Debut With Ranveer In This Movie?
- Sarita Devi Wins Opening Bout, Enters Quarters at Strandja Memorial
- Aww! Priya Prakash Varrier Has A Huge Crush On This Indian Cricketer