DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Will resign from BJP by month end, says Yeddyurappa
Yeddyurappa said he would not attend the Assembly session commencing at Belgaum from December 5.
Kunigal: Stating that he would resign as BJP legislator from the Assembly by the month end, former Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa on Thursday said he would focus on building his new party.
"By month end I will tender my resignation as BJP legislator in the state assembly and focus on building my new party," he told reporters after worshipping at Yedyur Siddalingeshwarswamy Temple in Kunigal.
Yeddyurappa said BJP ministers and MPs need not attend his rally at Haveri, but interested legislators could atted it. "Who ever attends Haveri meeting or not, I will go head with launching my party," he said. Yeddyurappa said he would not attend the Assembly session commencing at Belgaum from December 5.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet