DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Women aping foreign culture not for India: Babulal Gaur
Recently, MP Industries Minister, Kailash Vijaywargiya had drawn flak for advising women not to cross their 'Lakshman rekha'.
Sagar: After Madhya Pradesh Minister Kailash Vijaywargiya drew flak for 'Lakshman rekha' remark, his senior colleague Babulal Gaur on Sunday said 'foreign culture' of women wearing jeans and T-shirts, drinking liquor and dancing with other men is not good for India.
"Women in foreign countries wear jeans and T-shirts, dance with other men and even drink liquor, but that is their culture. It's good for them, but not for India, where only our traditions and culture are ok," Urban Administration & Development minister Gaur said when asked about controversies over women's dress.
However, he said, "Let women consider what is good and bad for them". The minister arrived here to lay foundation stone for developmental works being carried out under the Chief Minister's Infrastructure Development Scheme.
Recently, Madhya Pradesh Industries Minister, Kailash Vijaywargiya had drawn flak for advising women not to cross their "Lakshman rekha".
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?