Yashwant, who took on Gadkari, called corrupt in poster
The poster seen on Thursday morning in the national capital also alleged that Sinha had perhaps forgotten his past.
New Delhi: Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Yashwant Sinha faced the ire of some party activists, who launched a poster war against him for demanding the resignation of BJP president Nitin Gadkari, who is facing allegations of corruption. Some BJP workers allegedly put up a huge poster in New Delhi in which Sinha has been shown as a corrupt leader.
The poster seen on Thursday morning in the national capital also alleged that Sinha had perhaps forgotten his past. Sinha has been described as a leader who believes in taking bribes.
Reacting to the poster, Sinha said that whoever put it up must come forward and reveal his or her identity. He added that he cannot comment on a poster put up by an unknown person.
BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain first denied any knowledge of the poster but later said that the party condemned it.
A few days ago, Sinha had questioned the continuation of BJP President even though there were allegations of corruption against Nitin Gadkari. Sinha said Nitin Gadkari, whether he is guilty or not, should resign from his position taking up moral responsibility.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards