Illegal mining case: BSY's bail rejected
The bail applications of ex-Karanataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa's 2 sons and son-in-law have also been rejected.
Bangalore: A special CBI court on Wednesday rejected anticipatory bail plea of former Karanataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa. Yeddyurappa had filed for the anticipatory bail in an illegal mining case.
The court said that giving him bail would come in the way of the investigations.
The bail applications of Yeddyurappa's two sons and son-in-law have also been rejected.
Yeddyurappa has been charged with criminal conspiracy in the case and also under prevention of corruption act.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines