DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Illegal mining case: BSY's bail rejected
The bail applications of ex-Karanataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa's 2 sons and son-in-law have also been rejected.
Bangalore: A special CBI court on Wednesday rejected anticipatory bail plea of former Karanataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa. Yeddyurappa had filed for the anticipatory bail in an illegal mining case.
The court said that giving him bail would come in the way of the investigations.
The bail applications of Yeddyurappa's two sons and son-in-law have also been rejected.
Yeddyurappa has been charged with criminal conspiracy in the case and also under prevention of corruption act.
Recommended For You
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere