Aamir Khan Promotes 'Dangal' in China With Stephon Marbury, Zou Shiming
Chinese professional boxer Zou Shiming and American basketball player Stephon Marbury promoted the Indian sports drama "Dangal" with its lead actor Aamir Khan here on Wednesday.
Beijing: Chinese professional boxer Zou Shiming and American basketball player Stephon Marbury promoted the Indian sports drama "Dangal" with its lead actor Aamir Khan here on Wednesday.
Zou loved the trailer of the film so much that he came for a press conference of the film here. He made Aamir recite a poem in Chinese. The Indian superstar made him learn a dialogue from "Dangal", the film's spokesperson said in a statement.
At a special promotional event for "Dangal", Marbury gifted Aamir an autographed basketball and in return, Aamir gifted him an autographed "Dangal" T-shirt.
Aamir, a popular Bollywood face in China, is here along with the film's director Nitesh Tiwari to attend the China premiere of the blockbuster Hindi entertainer on April 16.
After visiting Beijing, they will go to Shanghai and Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province.
"Dangal", which is an inspirational story of former Indian wrestler, has made over Rs 385 crore at the Indian box office
Recommended For You
- 5 Title-deciding El Clasico Clashes Over the Years
- IPL 2017: Fans Troll Goenka Even After He Calls MS Dhoni Great
- When Gunday Cast Decided To Remind Fans Of Amitabh Bachchan's Mohabbatein
- Ford Figo S First Drive Review: The Reason Not To Buy The Baleno RS
- Khoon Aali Chithi: The Teaser Of Richa Chadha's Debut Production Is Out