Aamir Khan Promotes 'Dangal' in China With Stephon Marbury, Zou Shiming
Chinese professional boxer Zou Shiming and American basketball player Stephon Marbury promoted the Indian sports drama "Dangal" with its lead actor Aamir Khan here on Wednesday.
Beijing: Chinese professional boxer Zou Shiming and American basketball player Stephon Marbury promoted the Indian sports drama "Dangal" with its lead actor Aamir Khan here on Wednesday.
Zou loved the trailer of the film so much that he came for a press conference of the film here. He made Aamir recite a poem in Chinese. The Indian superstar made him learn a dialogue from "Dangal", the film's spokesperson said in a statement.
At a special promotional event for "Dangal", Marbury gifted Aamir an autographed basketball and in return, Aamir gifted him an autographed "Dangal" T-shirt.
Aamir, a popular Bollywood face in China, is here along with the film's director Nitesh Tiwari to attend the China premiere of the blockbuster Hindi entertainer on April 16.
After visiting Beijing, they will go to Shanghai and Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province.
"Dangal", which is an inspirational story of former Indian wrestler, has made over Rs 385 crore at the Indian box office
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- SRK Completes 25 Years in Bollywood, Thanks Fans For 'Bearing' Him
- 3rd T20I: England Beat South Africa by 19 Runs, Take Series 2-1
- Matin Rey Tangu Joins SRK, Salman Khan At Baba Siddique's Iftar party
- Srikanth Beats Olympic Champion Chen Long to Win Fourth Superseries