Balotelli exits training with leg injury
Balotelli exited the training pitch with a right leg muscle problem, two days before the Azzurri open their Confederations Cup campaign against Mexico.
Rio De Janeiro: Italy's star forward Mario Balotelli exited the training pitch with a right leg muscle problem, two days before the Azzurri open their Confederations Cup campaign against Mexico.
The Italian football federation said that Balotelli walked off a closed training session with team physician Enrico Castellacci but that it was only for precautionary reasons and related to a previous physical problem.
Castellacci will evaluate the problem further on Saturday.
Stephan El Shaarawy, Balotelli's strike partner at AC Milan, trained separately from the squad Thursday.
Italy's other forwards are Alberto Gilardino, Alessandro Diamanti, Alessio Cerci and Sebastian Giovinco.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century