Belgian GP: Force India Move up to Fourth After Strong Finish
Nico Hulkenberg in his Force India car during the Belgian GP. (Getty Images)
Spa Francorchamps: Force India overtook Williams for fourth position in the team standings after Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez bagged 22 points by finishing fourth and fifth in the Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix here on Sunday.
Hulkenberg had set the seventh fastest time in qualifying while Perez was sixth fastest yesterday.
The bagful of points have given Force India momentum in their bid finish fourth this season.
Prior to the race, Williams had 96 points to Force India's 81.
With today's strong result, the Silverstone squad has 103 points and Williams 101 after Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa finished eighth and 10th respectively. PTI BS
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Sarkar 3 First Look: Amitabh Bachchan Is Back As Subhash Nagre in RGV's Film
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune