Belgian GP: Force India Move up to Fourth After Strong Finish
Nico Hulkenberg in his Force India car during the Belgian GP. (Getty Images)
Spa Francorchamps: Force India overtook Williams for fourth position in the team standings after Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez bagged 22 points by finishing fourth and fifth in the Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix here on Sunday.
Hulkenberg had set the seventh fastest time in qualifying while Perez was sixth fastest yesterday.
The bagful of points have given Force India momentum in their bid finish fourth this season.
Prior to the race, Williams had 96 points to Force India's 81.
With today's strong result, the Silverstone squad has 103 points and Williams 101 after Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa finished eighth and 10th respectively. PTI BS
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day