Australian Open 2017: Bhambri Advances, Myneni Bows Out
Indian tennis player Yuki Bhambri defeated seventh seed Stefan Kozlov of America to advance into the second round of the Australian Open qualifiers on Wednesday.
Yuki Bhambri (Photo credit: Getty Images)
Melbourne: Indian tennis player Yuki Bhambri defeated seventh seed Stefan Kozlov of America to advance into the second round of the Australian Open qualifiers on Wednesday.
The 53-ranked Bhambri outplayed Kozlov 6-1, 6-4 in the opening round match.
In another match, Saketh Myneni lost to Peter Gojowczyk of Germany and bowed out of the tournament.
Myneni was beaten by 0-6, 2-6 by the 189th ranked German player.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Evicted contestant Benafsha Soonawalla Says, ‘I Played in the House With As Much Dignity As I Could’
- Rahul's Hoodoo Continues; Misses Ton Again After Scoring 50
- AbRam Khan Thinks that Amitabh Bachchan is Shah Rukh's Father
- Ed Sheeran in Mumbai, Overwhelmed by Response of His Indian 'Sheerios'
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown