Australian Open 2017: Bhambri Advances, Myneni Bows Out
Yuki Bhambri (Photo credit: Getty Images)
Melbourne: Indian tennis player Yuki Bhambri defeated seventh seed Stefan Kozlov of America to advance into the second round of the Australian Open qualifiers on Wednesday.
The 53-ranked Bhambri outplayed Kozlov 6-1, 6-4 in the opening round match.
In another match, Saketh Myneni lost to Peter Gojowczyk of Germany and bowed out of the tournament.
Myneni was beaten by 0-6, 2-6 by the 189th ranked German player.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show