Compound Archers Win Gold at World Cup Stage I
The Indian men's compund archery team today won the gold medal at the World Cup Stage-I, beating Colombia in the final here.
The team comprising Abhishek Verma, Chinna Raju Srither and Amanjeet Singh prevailed 226-221 against the Colombians.
The Colombian team comprised Camilo Andres Cardona, Jose Carlos Ospina and Daniel Munoz.
The Indians grabbed a slender lead in the opening set by clinching it 58-57 and built on it in the next three to emerge
The Colombians did manage to tie the 3rd set 52-52.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records
- Superstitious Yuvraj Wears Champions Trophy Jersey Against Windies