Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Father to Twins via Surrogate
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has become a father to twins with a surrogate mother, Portuguese media reported on Saturday.
Reports said the babies -- a girl and boy named Eva and Mateo -- were born on Thursday to a woman living on the US West Coast.
The captain of Portugal's victorious Euro 2016 team had his first son Cristiano Junior in June 2010 -- also reportedly with a surrogate mother, although he has never confirmed it.
British tabloid The Sun had reported in March that the quadruple Ballon d'Or winner was expecting twins.
The 32-year-old striker is currently dating Spanish model Georgina Rodriguez.
The reports come after a twin-heavy week in the celebrity world, after George Clooney and his human rights lawyer wife Amal welcomed newborns Ella and Alexander.
Recommended For You
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond as Virat Kohli & Boys Travel to Antigua
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- The Human Library Project Tries to Change the World One City at a Time
- Virat Kohli & Co Smash World Record During Windies ODI
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer