Defender Hector Bellerin Extends Arsenal Contract
A file photo of Arsenal full back Hector Bellerin. (Reuters)
London: Arsenal full back Hector Bellerin has signed a contract extension, the Premier League club said on Monday.
The 21-year-old Spain international, who had been linked with a move to Barcelona where he started his career, arrived in London in 2011 and has established himself as Arsenal's first-choice right back.
"I'm really, really happy and this club is my home right now," Bellerin told the club website.
"I wasn't thinking about anything else other than staying here and continuing my development here," he added.
"Arsenal is not only about being a footballer, you have to be a good person to play here. That's what everyone transmits inside the club."
British media reported that Bellerin had extended his contract with Arsenal to 2022.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali And Other Winners So Far
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut