DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Drogba dropped from Cote d'Ivoire's WC qualifier
Drogba disappointed coach Sabri Lamouchi after team's quarter-final exit at the African Cup of Nations earlier in the year.
Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire): Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba was left out of Cote d'Ivoire's squad for football World Cup qualifier against Gambia on Saturday.
Drogba disappointed coach Sabri Lamouchi after team's quarter-final exit at the African Cup of Nations earlier in the year and it is said that the Galatasaray striker's career at the national team may come to an end, reports Xinhua.
Lamouchi said on Wednesday that he didn't pick Drogba for Saturday's game because he "needs to work to become the Drogba you knew before."
Cote d'Ivoire lead their World Cup qualifying group.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Champions Trophy 2017: Australia - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs