Edinson Cavani Voted the Best Ligue 1 Footballer by Fellow Professionals
Paris St Germain striker Edinson Cavani was named the best Ligue 1 player of the season by his fellow professionals on Monday.
Paris: Paris St Germain striker Edinson Cavani was named the best Ligue 1 player of the season by his fellow professionals on Monday.
The Uruguay forward has scored 35 league goals in as many appearances this season and PSG are likely to finish second to Monaco in Ligue 1.
The principality side won the best coach trophy with Leonardo Jardim, France prodigy Kylian Mbappe was awarded the best hope trophy and Danijel Subasic was named best goalkeeper.
Monaco will snatch their first Ligue 1 title since 2000 if they avoid defeat against St Etienne on Wednesday.
Chelsea midfielder Ngolo Kante was named best French player in a foreign league.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag, Sourav Ganguly Make Fun of 'No Setting' Controversy
- Tata Nexon Compact SUV – All You Need to Know, Prices, Variants, Features and Mileage
- Ranbir-Mahira's New Photos Reignite Romance Rumours; Twitter Reacts
- Bhoomi Film Review: Sanjay Dutt Makes a Triumphant Comeback after Three Years
- Rahul Dev Guides You About Battle Ropes Workout