Edinson Cavani Voted the Best Ligue 1 Footballer by Fellow Professionals
Paris St Germain striker Edinson Cavani was named the best Ligue 1 player of the season by his fellow professionals on Monday.
Paris: Paris St Germain striker Edinson Cavani was named the best Ligue 1 player of the season by his fellow professionals on Monday.
The Uruguay forward has scored 35 league goals in as many appearances this season and PSG are likely to finish second to Monaco in Ligue 1.
The principality side won the best coach trophy with Leonardo Jardim, France prodigy Kylian Mbappe was awarded the best hope trophy and Danijel Subasic was named best goalkeeper.
Monaco will snatch their first Ligue 1 title since 2000 if they avoid defeat against St Etienne on Wednesday.
Chelsea midfielder Ngolo Kante was named best French player in a foreign league.
Recommended For You
- Mooney Stars as Australia Crush England to Retain Women's Ashes
- Tesla Semi Electric Truck Unveiled, Gets Electric Range of 800 Km
- Chef Kunal Kapur Explores India Through Thalis in Latest Food Show
- Aaradhya Bachchan Turns 6; Amitabh Bachchan Gets Emotional
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer