DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
English teams kept apart in Europa League draw
Chelsea, Tottenham and Newcastle was paired with Rubin Kazan, FC Basel and Benfica respectively.
Nyon: European champion Chelsea was paired with Rubin Kazan in the draw for the Europa League quarter-finals on Friday as the three English qualifiers were kept apart.
Chelsea was drawn against eastern European opposition for the third straight round, having already knocked out Sparta Prague and Steaua Bucharest since dropping into the competition following its elimination from the Champions League.
After barely staving off a stunning comeback from Inter Milan in the last 16, Tottenham was drawn against FC Basel while Newcastle will play Benfica.
The other quarter-final sees Lazio take on Fenerbahce.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Sachin Tendulkar Sends Invite To Bollywood Bigwigs For Biopic Premier
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances