DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
France Great Thierry Henry to Grace ATK's Home Game on Oct 25
File Image of Thierry Henry
Kolkata: Arsenal legend and former France international Thierry Henry will be in the stands when Atletico de Kolkata take on Mumbai City FC in Indian Super League match on October 25.
A sports kit manufacturer whose brand ambassador is the France World Cup winner, confirmed his arrival though refusing to divulge more details of his plans for the one-day visit.
"We cannot divulge his itinerary at the moment but he will be here for the game," an official of the company said.
A record goal scorer for Arsenal and part of the Gunners' squad which did not lose a single game to win the English Premier League (EPL) title in the 2003-04 season, Henry has also played for clubs like FC Barcelona and AS Monaco during an illustrious career.
ATK officials, it was learnt, were content at the development after failing to pull crowds to the Rabindra Sarrovar Stadium, their new venue for the third edition.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment