France Great Thierry Henry to Grace ATK's Home Game on Oct 25
A sports kit manufacturer whose brand ambassador is the France World Cup winner, confirmed Henry's arrival though refusing to divulge more details of his plans for the one-day visit.
File Image of Thierry Henry
Kolkata: Arsenal legend and former France international Thierry Henry will be in the stands when Atletico de Kolkata take on Mumbai City FC in Indian Super League match on October 25.
A sports kit manufacturer whose brand ambassador is the France World Cup winner, confirmed his arrival though refusing to divulge more details of his plans for the one-day visit.
"We cannot divulge his itinerary at the moment but he will be here for the game," an official of the company said.
A record goal scorer for Arsenal and part of the Gunners' squad which did not lose a single game to win the English Premier League (EPL) title in the 2003-04 season, Henry has also played for clubs like FC Barcelona and AS Monaco during an illustrious career.
ATK officials, it was learnt, were content at the development after failing to pull crowds to the Rabindra Sarrovar Stadium, their new venue for the third edition.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan Recreates Judwaa Magic With Jacqueline Fernandez
- UM Commando Classic and Mojave First Ride Review: Royal Enfield Rival, Finally?
- Is Your iPhone And iPad iOS 11 Compatible? See the List
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Kiku Sharda Talk About The Kapil Sharma Show
- A New Mother’s Guide: What To Do Once You Are Back Home With Your Baby