DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gerard Pique Likes to Be Barca President, When He Retires
Gerard Pique (Picture Credit: Getty Images)
Barcelona: Spanish centre-back Gerard Pique on Friday admitted that he would like to be president of Barcelona Football Club once his playing career ends.
Pique made these statements in an interview on the programme Fora de serie on TV3, which was given before the controversy where he was accused of cutting the colours of the Spanish flag of his sleeves in the Spain-Albania match to hide the Spanish flag.
"I don't see myself as a coach. I don't think I would enjoy it so much. As president I could do well for this club because it's what I love. When the playing career is finished, the step I would like to take is to be Barcelona president," he said.
Pique also spoke about the sanctions imposed by UEFA for displaying Catalan independence flags at the Camp Nou, insisting that he does not see a problem in it and believes UEFA was wrong, reports Efe.
He talked about his relationship with his Spanish teammates, which Pique said is very good.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong