DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
German absences pile up ahead of Dutch friendly
Germany will be without defenders Jerome Boateng and Marcel Schmelzer as well as midfielders Bastian Schweinsteiger and Toni Kroos.
Munich: Germany will be without defenders Jerome Boateng and Marcel Schmelzer as well as midfielders Bastian Schweinsteiger and Toni Kroos for Wednesday's friendly against the Netherlands in Amsterdam, the German Football Association said on Sunday.
Boateng and Schmelzer picked up injuries on Saturday while Bayern Munich's Schweinsteiger and Kroos are ill, the DFB said in a statement.
For Borussia Dortmund's Schmelzer it is an old foot injury that flared up in their 3-1 win at Augsburg while Boateng tore a thigh muscle in Bayern's 2-0 win against Eintracht Frankfurt.
"Coach Joachim Loew could nominate replacements after today's Bundesliga games," the federation said in a statement.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere