I Can Play for 10 More Years: Cristiano Ronaldo
Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo believes that he can keep playing for the next 10 years.
Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo. (Photo Credit: Reuters)
Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo believes that he can keep playing for the next 10 years and keep his career going beyond the age of 40.
During the launch of his new hotel in Lisbon, CR7 told Daily Mail,"Life is not just about football. Although football is my grand passion, I must also think about my future. I don't have many years left, about 10 more or less, so I must look to the future.'
The 31 year old had a superb year both with club and country that saw him win the UEFA Champions League with Los Blancos and Euro 2016 with Portugal. In his latest statement, Ronaldo has revealed that he is not looking to stop anytime soon.
The Portuguese has had a glittering career till date, winning numerous team and individual accolades.
During his time at Manchester United, Ronaldo fired the Red Devils to three Premier Leagues titles, one FA Cup and two English League Cups and one Champions League crown as well.
At Real Madrid, Ronaldo has so far won one La Liga title, two Copa Del Reys, one UEFA Super Cup and two Champions League titles.
The reigning Ballon D'or winner is also a strong favorite to defend the crown in 2016 as well.
Recommended For You
- Coffee Comes to Warner and Faulkner's Rescue on Rainy Day
- UM Commando Classic and Mojave First Ride Review: Royal Enfield Rival, Finally?
- One Can Act Without Six-pack Abs, But Not Without a Thought: Pankaj Tripathi
- MS Dhoni and I Have Moved On: Julie 2 Actor Opens Up About Her Past Affair
- Is Your iPhone And iPad iOS 11 Compatible? See the List