I-League match between Pune FC and Air India postponed
The I-League match between Pune and Air India here on Sunday has been postponed due to the demise of Balasaheb Thackrey.
Pune: The I-League match between Pune FC and Air India here on Sunday has been postponed due to the demise of Shiv Sena supremo Balasaheb Thackrey in Mumbai.
The match was scheduled to take place at the Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex in Balewadi.
The decision was taken by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) in view of the tragic development in Mumbai.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology