DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Indian Wells 2017: Sania Mirza-Barbora Strycova Enter Quarters
Sania Mirza and Barbora Strycova. (Getty Images)
Indian Wells (US): Sania Mirza and her Czech partner Barbora Strycova registered a straight sets win to enter the women's doubles quarter-finals of the Indian Wells 2017 tournament on Saturday.
The Indo-Czech pair needed around 64 minutes to beat Sara Errani of Italy and Alicja Rosolska of Poland 6-2, 6-3.
Sania and her partner were stronger with their serve, hitting three aces, while Errani and Rosolska committed three double faults.
In men's doubles, Indian tennis ace Leander Paes and his Argentine partner Juan Martin de Porto crashed out in the opening round.
Paes and Del Porto were no match for Luxembourg's Gilles Muller and American Sam Querry as they suffered straight sets 3-6 4-6 defeat to make early exit from the ATP Masters event.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO