Indian Wells: Novak Djokovic Downs Juan Martin Del Potro to Reach Fourth Round
World number two Novak Djokovic withstood Juan Martin del Potro 7-5, 4-6, 6-1 on Tuesday to reach the fourth round of the ATP Indian Wells Masters.
Novak Djokovic. (Getty Images)
Indian Wells: World number two Novak Djokovic withstood Juan Martin del Potro 7-5, 4-6, 6-1 on Tuesday to reach the fourth round of the ATP Indian Wells Masters.
Djokovic, whose five Indian Wells titles include the last three, next faces Australian Nick Kyrgios, a 6-3, 6-4 winner over German Alexander Zverev.
Kyrgios, the 15th seed, stunned Djokovic in straight sets in the quarter-finals at Acapulco this month.
Recommended For You
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More
- The Hidden Meanings Behind the Most Recognizable Fashion Brand Logos
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More
- These Qualities will Determine If You're a Morning or Night Person
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods