Indian Wells: Novak Djokovic Downs Juan Martin Del Potro to Reach Fourth Round
Novak Djokovic. (Getty Images)
Indian Wells: World number two Novak Djokovic withstood Juan Martin del Potro 7-5, 4-6, 6-1 on Tuesday to reach the fourth round of the ATP Indian Wells Masters.
Djokovic, whose five Indian Wells titles include the last three, next faces Australian Nick Kyrgios, a 6-3, 6-4 winner over German Alexander Zverev.
Kyrgios, the 15th seed, stunned Djokovic in straight sets in the quarter-finals at Acapulco this month.
Recommended For You
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Alia-Sidharth Steal The Limelight From Priyanka at Her Own Homecoming Bash
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It