Indian Wells: Novak Djokovic Downs Juan Martin Del Potro to Reach Fourth Round
Novak Djokovic. (Getty Images)
Indian Wells: World number two Novak Djokovic withstood Juan Martin del Potro 7-5, 4-6, 6-1 on Tuesday to reach the fourth round of the ATP Indian Wells Masters.
Djokovic, whose five Indian Wells titles include the last three, next faces Australian Nick Kyrgios, a 6-3, 6-4 winner over German Alexander Zverev.
Kyrgios, the 15th seed, stunned Djokovic in straight sets in the quarter-finals at Acapulco this month.
Recommended For You
- Moment of Reckoning For Kohli, Smith and Dharamsala
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review: An Affordable Redmi 3S Facelift
- India Isn't Comfortable With Women Who Are Unapologetic About Their Sexuality: Swara Bhaskar
- Alia-Sidharth, Sonakshi-Bunty and Others Attend Anushka's Phillauri Special Screening
- Steven Smith Smitten by Picturesque Dharamsala Stadium