Indian Wells: Novak Djokovic Downs Juan Martin Del Potro to Reach Fourth Round
Novak Djokovic. (Getty Images)
Indian Wells: World number two Novak Djokovic withstood Juan Martin del Potro 7-5, 4-6, 6-1 on Tuesday to reach the fourth round of the ATP Indian Wells Masters.
Djokovic, whose five Indian Wells titles include the last three, next faces Australian Nick Kyrgios, a 6-3, 6-4 winner over German Alexander Zverev.
Kyrgios, the 15th seed, stunned Djokovic in straight sets in the quarter-finals at Acapulco this month.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Nawazuddin Opens Up About His Struggles, Looks and Manto's Impact
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman Khan Starrer Collects Rs 19.09 Crore on Eid
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More