Indian Wells: Novak Djokovic Downs Juan Martin Del Potro to Reach Fourth Round
World number two Novak Djokovic withstood Juan Martin del Potro 7-5, 4-6, 6-1 on Tuesday to reach the fourth round of the ATP Indian Wells Masters.
Novak Djokovic. (Getty Images)
Indian Wells: World number two Novak Djokovic withstood Juan Martin del Potro 7-5, 4-6, 6-1 on Tuesday to reach the fourth round of the ATP Indian Wells Masters.
Djokovic, whose five Indian Wells titles include the last three, next faces Australian Nick Kyrgios, a 6-3, 6-4 winner over German Alexander Zverev.
Kyrgios, the 15th seed, stunned Djokovic in straight sets in the quarter-finals at Acapulco this month.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Now has a Gate Named After Him at Feroz Shah Kotla
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover Appear In a Steamy Condom Advertisement
- 2018 Audi A7 Sportback Unveiled
- Deepika Padukone Kickstarts Padmavati Promotions In Style, See Pic
- Rajkummar Rao-Kriti Kharbanda's Pallo Latke Is A Must-Have In Your Playlist This Wedding Season