DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Indian Wells: Sania Mirza-Barbara Strycova Lose in Quarters
Sania Mirza and Barbora Strycova. (Getty Images)
Indian Wells (California): India's Sania Mirza and her doubles partner Barbara Strycova lost in the quarter-finals of the Indian Wells tennis tournament on Tuesday.
The Indo-Czech pair suffered a 4-6, 4-6 defeat against Swtzerland's Martina Hingis and Taiwan's Yung-jan Chan in the quarter-final.
Earlier, Sania and Strycova registered a straight sets win to enter the women's doubles quarter-finals. The Indo-Czech pair needed around 64 minutes to beat Sara Errani of Italy and Alicja Rosolska of Poland 6-2, 6-3.
(More to follow)..
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings