Indian Wells: Sania Mirza-Barbara Strycova Lose in Quarters
Sania Mirza and Barbora Strycova. (Getty Images)
Indian Wells (California): India's Sania Mirza and her doubles partner Barbara Strycova lost in the quarter-finals of the Indian Wells tennis tournament on Tuesday.
The Indo-Czech pair suffered a 4-6, 4-6 defeat against Swtzerland's Martina Hingis and Taiwan's Yung-jan Chan in the quarter-final.
Earlier, Sania and Strycova registered a straight sets win to enter the women's doubles quarter-finals. The Indo-Czech pair needed around 64 minutes to beat Sara Errani of Italy and Alicja Rosolska of Poland 6-2, 6-3.
(More to follow)..
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage