Indian Wells: Sania Mirza-Barbara Strycova Lose in Quarters
Sania Mirza and Barbora Strycova. (Getty Images)
Indian Wells (California): India's Sania Mirza and her doubles partner Barbara Strycova lost in the quarter-finals of the Indian Wells tennis tournament on Tuesday.
The Indo-Czech pair suffered a 4-6, 4-6 defeat against Swtzerland's Martina Hingis and Taiwan's Yung-jan Chan in the quarter-final.
Earlier, Sania and Strycova registered a straight sets win to enter the women's doubles quarter-finals. The Indo-Czech pair needed around 64 minutes to beat Sara Errani of Italy and Alicja Rosolska of Poland 6-2, 6-3.
(More to follow)..
Recommended For You
- 2nd T20I: Pakistan Beat West Indies by 3 Runs
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Alia, Anushka, Kangana And Priyanka Have This One Thing In Common
- Samsung Galaxy S8: Three Reasons I Will Buy The Latest Samsung Flagship