Kiko Narvaez, David Villa and Xavi Hernandez named new ambassadors of La Liga
David Villa. ( Getty images )
Madrid: Spanish footballers Kiko Narvaez, David Villa and Xavi Hernandez will join the list of La Liga ambassadors, the organisation announced through their social networks.
Xavi completed his entire career in Spain in the ranks of FC Barcelona, becoming an emblem of the club.
He participated in 17 Ligas and managed to lift the trophy on eight occasions. Since 2015, he has played in Qatari side al-Sadd, reports Efe.
Villa has a history of 14 years in La Liga, debuting with Sporting in 2000 and later defending the colors of Zaragoza, Valencia, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.
The Spaniard is currently active in the ranks of New York City in the American League.
Kiko played a total of 12 seasons in La Liga, wearing the shirts of Cadiz, Atletico Madrid and Extremadura, and getting crowned champion in 1995 with Atleti.
The role of these ambassadors is to represent and promote the image of La Liga worldwide.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times