Lazio draw 0-0 at Bologna to take 4th place in Serie A
The Roman club kept the score level despite being reduced to 10 men when Kozak picked up his second yellow card.
Rome: Lazio took control of fourth place in Serie A following a 0-0 draw at Bologna on Monday. The Roman club kept the score level despite being reduced to 10 men with five minutes remaining when Libor Kozak picked up his second yellow card.
Lazio goalkeeper Federico Marchetti did well to block a long shot from Cristian Pasquato in the 88th, having denied former Italy international Alberto Gilardino a few minutes earlier. Juventus lead Serie A with 38 points. Inter Milan are next with 34, Napoli have 33 and Lazio 30. Fiorentina and Roma follow with 29 points each. Earlier, Udinese moved into a tie for eighth with a 2-0 win at Sampdoria.
Brazilian defender Danilo put Udinese ahead in the 17th with a header, and captain Antonio Di Natale doubled the lead in the 28th after dribbling by the goalkeeper and shooting into an empty net. Udinese goalkeeper Zeljko Brkic blocked a questionable penalty from Sampdoria forward Nicola Pozzi in the 64th. Udinese and Catania are each 16 points behind Juventus. Sampdoria are only three points above the relegation zone in 13th.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards