Leicester City's Danny Drinkwater Charged With Violent Conduct by FA
A file photo of Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater. (Reuters)
Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater has been charged with violent conduct by the FA after appearing to elbow Watford's Valon Behrami in Saturday's 2-1 Premier League away defeat.
"Danny Drinkwater has been charged for an alleged act of violent conduct which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video," the FA said in a statement.
"The Leicester City midfielder was involved in an incident with Watford's Valon Behrami in the 67th minute of the game on Saturday 19 November 2016."
The England international, who faces a three-match ban, has until 1800 GMT on Wednesday to respond to his charge.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner