Mahaveer Raghunathan Clinches Another Podium Finish in Netherlands
Indian racer Mahaveer Raghunathan ended his outing in the second round of the Boss GP series on a high in Zandvoort, the Netherlands, by clinching yet another podium finish.
Chennai: Indian racer Mahaveer Raghunathan ended his outing in the second round of the Boss GP series on a high in Zandvoort, the Netherlands, by clinching yet another podium finish.
The 18-year-old Chennai driver came home second in the second race yesterday, to claim his fourth successive podium this season, said a press note here. He had finished second in the first race of the weekend on Saturday.
Mahaveer, who represents Italian team Coloni Motorsport, remains second in the championship with 84 points, 13 behind leader Johann Ledermair of Austria, who won both races at Zandvoort.
The 14-lap second race saw Mahaveer fighting hard with Ledermair, who started from pole position.
After driving sensibly under the yellow flag and safety car following a crash of an Open class car, Mahaveer posted his fastest lap in lap 10 with a time of 1:27.675.
The third round of the championship will be held at Paul Ricard Circuit, France, on June 10 and 11.
Recommended For You
- I-League 2017: 11th Edition Set to Test Indian Football’s Bench Strength
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Like A Boss Lady As She Arrives In Style At Mumbai Airport
- Juice Short Film Review: Watch It Till Shefali Shah's Last Gaze
- Virat Kohli Chooses to Chill With a New Friend in Nagpur
- Yamaha MT-09 Superbike Launched in India for Rs 10.88 Lakh