Mahaveer Raghunathan Clinches Another Podium Finish in Netherlands
Indian racer Mahaveer Raghunathan ended his outing in the second round of the Boss GP series on a high in Zandvoort, the Netherlands, by clinching yet another podium finish.
Chennai: Indian racer Mahaveer Raghunathan ended his outing in the second round of the Boss GP series on a high in Zandvoort, the Netherlands, by clinching yet another podium finish.
The 18-year-old Chennai driver came home second in the second race yesterday, to claim his fourth successive podium this season, said a press note here. He had finished second in the first race of the weekend on Saturday.
Mahaveer, who represents Italian team Coloni Motorsport, remains second in the championship with 84 points, 13 behind leader Johann Ledermair of Austria, who won both races at Zandvoort.
The 14-lap second race saw Mahaveer fighting hard with Ledermair, who started from pole position.
After driving sensibly under the yellow flag and safety car following a crash of an Open class car, Mahaveer posted his fastest lap in lap 10 with a time of 1:27.675.
The third round of the championship will be held at Paul Ricard Circuit, France, on June 10 and 11.
Recommended For You
- Manchester United Announce Sanchez Signing; Mkhitaryan Moves to Arsenal
- Priyanka Chopra Has An Adorable Message For Malayalam Actress Bhavana On Her Wedding
- Of Being Body Positive And Combating Unrealistic Beauty Standards
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top 50 Plus Smartphone Deals on Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, Honor And Others Listed
- Scuba Diving in Puducherry: An Experience to Withhold!